We have 33 full hook-up RV sites, camper cabins and tent sites nestled along a year-round creek, and views of the surrounding mountains. Off the highway, you won't be disturbed by the noise of traffic, but will wake to the sound of birds singing in the maple, pine, and willow trees around the park. Take a morning walk around the park, or along the Golden Tiger Pathway running north-to-south alongside it, and enjoy a glimpse of bald eagles or a rare view of otters playing at Sanpoil Lake.
Our on-site storage facility is clean and offers a variety of sizes of storage units with monthly contracts. In addition to on-site management, our main storage area is fenced and the gate is locked after hours offering you peace of mind that your belongings are as secure as possible.
Winchester RV Park is a Good Sam Club park. Click on the link below for more information on how you can enjoy all the benefits of Good Sam Club membership! Sign up today and receive your first year of membership free. See our Rates page for more details.
To connect with us on our Facebook page and find out more about our park, click the link at the bottom of the page.
What We OFFER
- Small store selling ice, sodas, ice cream, and RV supplies
- Playground/Swing set
- Family games - horse shoes, ladder ball, croquet, giant checkers
- Pet friendly
- Daily, weekly, extended-stay rates
- Fax/copies/mail delivery at the office
- Storage facility onsite
- Open year round!
- Paved RV pads, large lots
- Full hook-ups, 30 & 50 amp
- Camper cabins & tent sites
- One rental RV available
- Bathhouse with free showers
- Laundry facilities
- Gazebo - free use of propane BBQ grills
- Fire pit - free firewood
- LPG (propane) filling station
We also sell Curt trailer hitches for towing your RV. View the Curt website to see what they offer.
We appreciate your business. Hope you return soon.